What is included in our 2 hour GLOW/UV parties.
At the start of the party these activities can be added onto the package for no extra cost:
Stick-on water tattoo transfers
Colouring/crafts laid out
We allow this to run for 15 minutes at the start of the party with the HOUSE lights up-which also allows for everyone to arrive and get settled in before starting the games. (with your bespoke playlist running in the background as the children arrive)
Pink Pixie Parties provide all the games, sweeties and prizes for all the guests.
We also provide x2 glow bracelets per child, handed out in the lunch break.
After 1 hour of crafts/tattoos and games we break for food (provided by you)
Then after roughly 20 minutes the entertainer can bring out the cake and do the happy birthday section
UV Disco/party Kit to include:
- x2 sets of standard LED disco lights
- Selected personlised playlist with latest chart and themed music on- played throughout the whole party- (sometimes at low volume)
- PA with built in LED disco Lighting and a microphone
- Handheld Bubble machine (UV Bubbles can be used at your request but please note this can cause staining on clothes)
- x1 UV strip set up at the front of the disco set up
- x4 50W UV LED Black lights placed at x4 corners of the room
Action packed Games to include:
Interactive team PARACHUTE games
Musical MOVEMENT/MUSICAL GAME with props inc UV chinese dance ribbons,
After lunch there is a Full UV DISCO with lights and bubble machine (if area and flooring allows due to health and safety)
One to one photoshoot with all the guests whilst the disco is running
Happy birthday song / grand cake entrance by the entertainer- with a special UV magical make a wish ceremony FOR EVERYONE!
Things you will need to provide or do before the day
- If your child has any music they would like please tell us at the time of booking and we will include This in our playlist
- Our UV Glow in the Dark Neon Party is designed to be a lot less structured than our character parties – although we play games it’s not game after game, the focus is on the disco element
- Please consider your venue – it needs to be dark – if it isn’t you will not get the desired effect. So you may need to provide blackout rolls and tape for the windows
- The same goes for clothing – neon or white clothing is essential for guests to wear (so please state this on your invites)